DRAGON FALL – On sale July 28, 2015
About the book –
For Aoife Dakar, seeing is believing-and she’s seen some extraordinary things. It’s too bad no one else believes that she witnessed a supernatural murder at an outdoor fair. Returning to the scene for proof, Aoife encounters a wise-cracking demon dog-and a gloriously naked man who can shift into a dragon and kiss like a god. Now thrust into a fantastical world that’s both exhilarating and terrifying, Aoife is about to learn just how hot a dragon’s fire burns.
Kostya has no time for a human woman with endless questions, no matter how gorgeous or tempting she is. He must break the curse that has splintered the dragon clans before more of his kind die. But his powerful attraction to Aoife runs much deeper than the physical-and there may be more to her than even his sharp dragon eyes can see. To survive the coming battle for the fate of his race, he needs a mate of true heart and soul.
A Lovely Top 5 from the Author –
5 Things that Remind Me of Kostya
1. A rock. A really large, ruggedly handsome rock, one that is unyielding in its determination, and yes, somewhat stubborn. An unmovable rock who knows what’s right, and isn’t going to change his mind unless something profound comes along to force him into a new position.
2. A marshmallow. Whie Kostya may have a hard, rock-like exterior, he has a soft interior, filled with a gooey romantic soul that desperately wants someone to love him, and someone he can love with all of his heart.
3. A hedgehog. While he can be all sorts of prickly when it comes to temperament, he’s so cute, you forget about the spiny bits, and just want to give him a big hug.
4. A dog. A loyal, devoted dog that is with you to the very end. Yes, he’ll be scowling a lot, and fighting the fact that he needs to be loved and appreciated, but his loyalty and protective nature will never be in question.
5. A knight in shining armor. Although he’d be horrified by such a description, at his core Kostya has a very honorable nature. He fights for his beliefs (even if he’s grossly outnumbered), he owns up to his mistakes, and in general, he wants to make things “right.” Sometimes his sense of what’s right doesn’t quite mesh with others, but for the most part, he does try to protect the underdogs of the world.
About the author –
For as long as she can remember Katie MacAlister has loved reading, and grew up with her nose buried in a book. It wasn’t until many years later that she thought about writing her own books, but once she had a taste of the fun to be had building worlds, tormenting characters, and falling madly in love with all her heroes, she was hooked.
With more than fifty books under her belt, Katie’s novels have been translated into numerous languages, been recorded as audiobooks, received several awards, and are regulars on the New York Times, USA Today, and Publishers Weekly bestseller lists. A self-proclaimed gamer girl, she lives in the Pacific Northwest with her dogs, and frequently can be found hanging around online.
There are print copies of Dragon Fall up for grabs – go and check it out right over here: a Rafflecopter giveaway