CRAZY FOR THE COMPETITION – On sale June 9, 2015
About the book –
The road to trouble is paved with sweet temptation…
Always the rebel in her ultra-conservative family, Quinn Sakata dreams of quitting her dad’s real-estate business and restoring the old Mountain Ridge Bed and Breakfast in her hometown of Hope Springs. Except that Quinn’s not the only person bidding on it. Worse still, her competitor is her high school crush, Heath Brantley, who is all kinds of ripped, tattooed hotness…
So much for her “nice, conservative boys” rule.
Heath has his own reasons for bidding on Mountain Ridge, and he won’t give in without a fight—even to the red-lipped hottie with a sailor’s mouth. But when their rivalry shifts into an unexpected zing of chemistry, Heath realizes he’s in deep trouble. Because it’s inevitable that emotions will get involved, and he needs to keep his eyes on the prize before they both get hurt.
Guest Post –
In CRAZY FOR THE COMPETITION, Heath Brantley and Quinn Sakata are competing for a property they’ve both wanted for years. The town committee pits them against each other, while also having them work together on a float for the town’s upcoming Frontier Days Celebration. The two are complete opposites, don’t seem to agree on anything, and they’re both as determined to get the property. Of course the competition gets more complicated the longer it goes on, and the more sparks start to fly…
Quinn Sakata’s tips for taking out the competition.
1. Confidence, confidence, confidence—it will get you everywhere.
2. Show your experience in the commercial real estate market and present your detailed plan to restore the Mountain Ridge B&B.
3. Thoroughly check out the competition. His scruffy face. The tattoos on his arm. His eyes that can’t decide to be green or blue. His smile. His body…Wait. Figure out how you’ll take tattooed hottie down, even if he’s nicer than you expected.
4. Make the work you have to do together to show the town committee how committed you are to the project by flirting and making the competition laugh. Try not to notice how sexy is laugh is, or how he quickly returns your banter.
5. When in doubt, draw lines. Make defined boundaries.
6. Try to get influential townspeople on your side, while trying not to be annoyed he has several people on his.
7. Kiss the competition. Because well, the lines are getting blurred, and you’re so drawn to him you can’t think straight anyway.
8. Redraw lines. End up kissing some more.
9. Decide what to do now that you’re accidentally falling for the competition
10. Reassess the mission.
About the author –
Cindi Madsen is a USA Today Bestselling author of contemporary romance and young adult novels. She sits at her computer every chance she gets, plotting revising, and falling in love with her characters. Sometimes it makes her a crazy person. Without it, she’d be even crazier. She has way too many shoes, but can always find a reason to buy a new pretty pair, especially if they’re sparkly, colorful, or super tall. She loves music, dancing, and wishes summer lasted all year long. She lives in Colorado (where summer is most definitely NOT all year long) with her husband and three children.
There is an Amazon gift card up for grabs – go and check it out right over here: a Rafflecopter giveaway